1. First with a large fluffy brush and a red shadow you want to blend this in the crease.
2. Then with a pencil brush and a dark navy blue shadow you want to apply this in the crease keeping it a little lower than the red and make sure it is blended.…
1. First for the look, you want to take a large fluffy brush and blend a brown shadow into the crease making sure there is no harsh lines.
2. Then with a darker brown shade and a smaller fluffy brush you want to apply this to the crease keeping it closer to the lashline. Also take this on the outer…
The perfect look going into summer. You have the golden and red tones which is just perfect. This look can be everyday as you have paired it with a nude lip or even on an all out night out.
1. First for the eyes, you want to take this…Continue