1. First for the eyes you want to blend a vibrant pink into the crease and lower lashline.
2. Then with some concealer you want to carve out the cut crease. So first take it from the inner corner and open your eyes and map out the crease line and then take it out onto the lid. Then go over the concealer with a vibrant green shadow.
3. With a matte plum shadow and a pencil brush, you want to put this right in the crease where the lid and crease color meet. You also want to apply this to the outer lid and crease.
4. With a matte red, you want to help blend that plum shade into the crease so go over the top and lightly blend out.
5. Now with some yellow eyeliner, you want to take this from the inner corner and take this into the crease tapering it out at the top. To help blend the liner apply a little bit of yellow shadow into the inner corner.
6. With a black eye crayon, apply this into the waterline.
7. Apply mascara to the top and bottom lashes and then pop on some false lashes.
8. With a white highlighter, put this right on the center of the lid.
9. For the lips, stay simple so just apply a pink gloss.
Here is the link to the video if you would rather watch that <3
View more from Danielle here.