1. First you want to start with the face. With your foundation you want to apply this all over the face, taking it down the neck and ears. You don't want to have any lines. Then with concealer you want to apply this to the forehead, under eyes, chin and nose. Then with some loose setting powder you want to go over the top on concealer to make sure it is not going to move or crease.
2. With some bronzer you want to contour the face. You want to apply this to the hollows of the cheeks, jawline, hairline and nose.
3. Then you want to fill in your brows.
4. The next step is the eyes. With this orange shade and a large fluffy brush you want to blend this into the crease and lower lash line.
5. With a burnt orange and a smaller fluffy brush you want to also apply this into the crease and lower lashline.
6. With a pencil brush and a dark brown shade you want to blend this onto the lower lashline and then the outer part of the eye and then blend this out taking it into the crease.
7. With some concealer you want to carve out the lid. You want to keep your eyes open as this will give the best idea as to where the lid shadow is going to go. With a golden shimmer shadow you want to apply this to the lid.
8. With a very light cream shimmer shadow, apply this to the inner corner and brow bone.
9. To help darken up the eyes a little, apply a black eye crayon to the waterline.
10. Finally for the eyes, apply some mascara to the top and bottom lashes and apply some false lashes.
11. For the face, apply a little bit of blush to the apples of the cheeks and highlighter to the highest points of the cheeks, cupids bow and tip of the nose.
12. To complete this look apply a vibrant red liquid lipstick.
Below is the video tutorial if you are interested. I'd love to know what you think.
View more from Danielle here.