All Discussions Tagged 'intros' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FEATURED

Nail Arts By Madjennsy ¸.•´ ♥ ☆ ♥ `•.

Hello everyone!  I'm Madjennsy, you can call me "jenn" ^__^. I'm 23 years old and I'm a Nail Tech from Argentina. I live and breathe nail…

Started by Madjennsy Nail Art

2 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Madjennsy Nail Art

RSS

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Ultamate Rewards

Latest Activity

Kanika Sharma posted a blog post

Skinsense – Natural Luxury Coffee Milk Honey Soap: Review

Hello world! I hope you are doing great and thanks for your visit.Today, I am going to review a soap, which I purchased recently from another skin care brand. It is a home based company, that offers homemade products for all the skin care junkies out there. I have always been in love with Gia Bath & Body Works products but this time, I wanted to try something new.This time I opted…See More
5 hours ago

FEATURED
Sonia Verardo posted a blog post

Pure Mineral Dead Sea Cosmetics Wine Collection Anti Aging Nourishing Mineral Night Cream With Collagen

Hello beauties!Today's post is a review of this night time moisturizer for all skin types, from Pure Mineral Cosmetics.A few months ago, I started a collaboration with them and they sent me some of their best selling beauty products for skin and body care to test out.In  this video you can see a little introduction to my collaboration with them, as well as unboxing the package and having a peek at the products.The first…See More
5 hours ago
Leneha Junsu posted a video

Morphe 39A Dare To Create Palette Review: Swatches

Elo elo lovelies! I am reviewing Morphe 39A Dare To Create palette. It is my first ever Morphe palette and my first ever Western Makeup related video. It is ...
21 hours ago
Glam Express posted a blog post

Hot Date Valentine's Day Makeup Ideas

Valentine's, one of if not the most romantic day out of the year, is around the corner and we can all feel the fragrance of love in the air!  Ok, so it's a month away but that gives you plenty of time to decide on what look you'll be going for! We have gathered some of the most delicious eye and lip makeup looks to ensure you look like a snack on the day of love!Passionate Kiss Bold red…See More
yesterday
Liz Breygel posted blog posts
yesterday
Morgan posted photos
yesterday
alyce posted a video

Clean With Me | Day Time Cleaning Motivation | Vlog Style

❤ OPEN ME ❤ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ❤ REFERRAL LINKS So excited to be a #FabFitFunPartner use my link to join! https://t.fabfitfun.com/aff_c?offer_id=13&aff_id=9178 US...
Wednesday
Profile IconJoanna and Leslie Villanueva joined Glam Express
Tuesday
Morgan posted photos
Monday
Liz Breygel posted blog posts
Monday

FEATURED
Yana Nalbantova posted a blog post

Shimmery Burgundy Monochrome Eye Makeup TUTORIAL

Hey dolls,Here's a fun way to create a colorful, monochrome eye look with lots of dimension.I created a beautiful, shimmery burgundy look but you can choose any color of your choice.Have fun!PRODUCT LIST:Kiko Milano Instant Colour Matte Liquid Lip Color - 03  Huda Beauty Desert Dust Palette ( Saffron, Royal, Blood Moon, Turkish Delight, Eden, OUD ) H&M Colour Essence Eye Pencil -…See More
Saturday
The Glam Kitty's video was featured

Get Ready With Me | Featuring Michael Todd Beauty Sonicblend

I hope you all enjoyed my get ready with me video featuring the Sonicblend from Michael Todd Beauty ^_^! Shop Michael Todd Beauty: https://www.octoly.com/c/h...
Jan 12
Holly Crossen's photo was featured
Jan 12
Liz Breygel posted a blog post

[Day 12] Everyday Natural Makeup Look | Step By Step Tutorial

Hi everyone, today is day twelve of my 30 Days Blogger Challenge and today I'm going to show you my…See More
Jan 12
Glam Express posted a blog post

Biggest Makeup Trends Of 2018

A new year means brand new makeup and beauty trends. Wondering what the biggest makeup trends of 2018 are? Let's analyze some of the latest runways shows and start wearing these makeup looks today.BLACK DRAMATIC EYELINER:Credit @marcjacobs…See More
Jan 12
Leneha Junsu posted a video

MACQUEEN Waterproof Gel Eyeliner | KBeauty

Elo elo lovelies! I am reviewing MACQUEEN Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in shade Cherry Blossom Latte which is my life's first gel pencil liner from South Korea. I...
Jan 11

© 2018        

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service