Today I have created this look which is inspired by the breezy sea.
The look is pretty simple as we're only using three colors. Let's get started!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil-Milk
- Flormar True Color Pearl Eyeshadow-06
- Golden Rose Pearly Loose Eyeshadow-105 (Green)
- Sleek Natural Eyeshadow Palette (Brown)
- MAC Kohl Pencil-Brown
- Essence Gel Eyeliner-Black
- False Eyelashes
- MAC Eyeliner-Smolder
- Golden Rose Glitter Loose Eyeshadow 201
- Golden Rose Silky Touch Matte Eyeshadow 201
- Sparkly Rhinestones for decoration!
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil-Milk all over eyelids as a base.
- Apply a tealish-blue eyeshadow to the center of the eyelids. I'm using Flormar True Color Pearl Eyeshadow 06.
- Apply an olive green eyeshadow to the outer edge of the eye, create a small triangular shape. Golden Rose Pearly Loose Eyeshadow 105 (green )
- Use a brown pencil, I'm using one by MAC, draw in a line following the natural shape of your crease. Use the triangular shape we used in the prior step as a guide.
- Draw a line parallel to the line we drew on the crease, leaving some space. Then using Sleek's Natural Palette, take a brown and smudge out the shadow below the lines to create a smokey effect.
- Using Sleek's Natural Palette, again, take a black, a small amount and emphasize the outer edges of the lines to create depth. Smudge a little bit more of the brown right above the upper line.
- Apply black eyeliner at the upper lashline.
- Apply false eyelashes for fuller lashes.
- Apply black eyeliner to the inner rim of the eyes.
- Apply a shimmery white as a highlight to the inner corner of the eyes and below the brows for a highlight. I'm using Golden Rose Glittery Loose Eyeshadow.
- Finally, apply Golden Rose Silky Touch Matte Eyeshadow and fill in the space to really emphasize and highlight this area.
- Add sparkly rhinestones to embellish the look. And we're done!
I would love to read your comments, what do you think about this look?
Learn more about Yana
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.