Here's how you can spruce up any look and add dimension with just an eyeliner pen.
For the eyes, I used light pastel colors to keep the focus on the abstractual art.
- NYX Natural Base
- MAC Black Pencil
- Sleek Natural Palette (black)
- Sleek Acid Palette (green, lilac, violet)
- Golden Rose Matte White Eyeshadow
- Impala Liquid Eyeliner Pen
- Golden Rose Sparkly Loose White Eyeshadow
- Maybelline Volum' Express: The Rocket Mascara
- Apply NYX Base. Then draw a line at the inner corner of the eyes using an eyeliner pencil.
- Take a brush and smudge the liner we applied in the previous step.
- Apply a little bit of eyeliner to the outer upper lashline and smudge it out.
- Apply a black eyeshadow over the liner and also smudge out the outer edges.
- Now apply an olive green eyeshadow. Stay within the center of the eyelid leaving a little bit of space for the next color.
- Apply lilac to the rest of the lid. Finish with white at the outer edges.
- Then apply a tiny bit of violet at the crease to define the eyes.
- Draw the desired design in pencil and trace with a liquid eyeliner pen.
- Add sparkly white eyeshadow above the crease for a highlight.
- Apply eyeliner at the inne rim of the eyes.
- Finish the look with mascara.
Tell me what you think of this look, in the comments below.
Learn more about Yana
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.