Since summer is right around the corner, I wanted to bring you something appropriate for summer. Here is a nice and wearable makeup look.
Hope you enjoy!
1) Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk over entire eyelid as a base .
2) Using MAC eyeshadow pigment, apply a pink eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid.
3) Apply a matte white eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eyes. I'm using one by Golden Rose.
4) Apply brown eyeshadow to the outer half of the lid and blend it towards the inner crease. Also apply this to the outer lower lashline for a soft-defined look. (Sleek Natural Palette)
5) Apply a black eyeliner to the waterline or inner rim of the eye for defined eyes. I used MAC Kohl Pencil.
6) Finish the look with mascara. I used Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara.
View more posts from Yana here