Happy Halloween everyone!
I'm back with a face paint tutorial, I think this look would be a unique & fun last minute idea for Halloween! No need for any uncomfortable mask, instead why not paint on one!? I chose to recreate the pink Power Ranger from the Mega Force series for this tutorial. It was extremely fun!
Check out my pictorial below to see my Power Ranger Transformation!
STEP BY STEP:
1. Using a black eye liner pencil map out the shape of the helmet. Then begin filling in the black spots of the helmet with makeup forever black flash color as a base & a matte black eye shadow to set it.
2. Begin outlining the helmet with makeup forever white flash color wherever needed. (Look at a photo of which ever power ranger you want to recreate for help)
3. Fill in the helmet with the color of the power ranger chosen. I used Snazaroo white face paint mixed with a bit of makeup forever fuschia flash color.
4. Using makeup forever silver flash color, apply it to the shape around the mouth & set it with a silver eye shadow.
5. Pat a thin line right around the black ''goggle'' shape, using goldilux eye shadow by Sugarpill. Outline that wit black. Then add some shading around the mouth.
6. Map out the design on the top of the helmet with the same gold eye shadow & outline it with a black eye liner. Lastly, shade & add any finishing touches!
Finished Look with a little body paint added!
(So sorry its so dark, took a few hours to finish this look & the sun went down. But I think it sort of shows the details more clearly & gives it a more realistic look when it's darker.)
Thank you for reading!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.