I am back with this new colorful eye tutorial, the mix of eye shadows I chose to use for this look reminds me of a beautiful sunset! Hope you enjoy this pictorial, thank you very much for reading!
- My Beauty Addiction Eyeshadows: Tequila Sunrise, Heliotrope, Blue Carrauco, & Pharoah's Gold
- Elf Black Liquid Eye liner
- Black eyeliner pencil
- My Beauty Addiction HD Lip Paint in Grape Crush
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Pat Tequila Sunrise eyeshadow on the brow bone as the highlight & blend downward.
- Underneath the brow-bone, blend in a fuchsia eye shadow. I used Heliotrope by My Beauty Addiction.
- In the crease & outer corner, blend in a bright blue eyeshadow. Make sure to blend all the colors well, until you can't see where one starts & ends.
- Apply a white base to the lid, then pat a gold eye shadow on top. I used Pharaoh's Gold by My Beauty Addiction. Make sure to blend it into the blue.
- Pat the same fuchsia eye shadow used before on the lower line. (Heliotrope). Then wing out the eyes with liquid eye liner!
- Apply mascara, apply false lashes, & line the waterline with a black eye pencil to finish up the colorful sunset inspired eyes!
View more posts from ZenAh here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: ZenAh Dramatic Addict
I don't think of it as something only used for beauty, it can be used as art too. READ MORE>>