Makeup to me means being able to express myself in anyway I want. I don't think of it as something only used for beauty, it can be used as art too. It is definitely my passion to use it in that way.
2) When did you start getting into makeup/beauty/fashion?
I started getting into makeup and beauty late 2011. I would have never thought I would end up doing the things I am now, it just ended up that way. Mostly because I have always been into art, now I just portray it in a different way with makeup.
3) What’s your 1st ever beauty product?
My first ever beauty product I bought myself was a palette set full of little eye shadows, lip glosses, Brow powders, contour powders, & blushes. I wanted something with variety to start myself off with.
4) What’s your favorite makeup brand and why?
I like a lot of brands, but one I could never get tired of is Sugarpill because their eye shadows are insanely pigmented and blend well.
5) Name the one makeup product you cannot live without and why?
A brown brow pencil because filling in my brows has become a must for me and I also use the pencil to contour my nose which iv'e been obsessed with doing since I discovered it.
6) What’s your best makeup tip?
A tip I tell myself when doing a dramatic/theatrical look is to shade! Without shading a look is flat. It can change a look in so many ways & I find it so amazing how shading can bring a look to life!
7) What’s the one thing your viewers don’t know about you?
I'm pretty tall (around 6ft)
8) Do you have any special/hidden talents?
Nothing special comes to mind because i'm not very good at anything, but I used to enjoy drawing a lot and i'm okay at that!
9) Why/When did you start posting videos?
I started doing video tutorials about three months ago, I started sharing my makeup around January 2012. I started doing tutorials because some people have always asked me and I thought it would be fun to share!
10) Who’s your biggest inspiration (YouTuber/blogger) and why?
So many amazing makeup artist inspire me in different ways but, I would have to say my biggest inspiration are the people who support my work. It really motivates me to always try my best and never give up!