I'm back with a fun eye tutorial that you may or may not be able to relate to. It's inspired by one of the most popular video games & anime ever, Pokemon! If you grew up tomboyish or with brothers you may definitely know what I'm talking about!
For this eye tutorial I took inspiration from the ''Pokeball'' which held the Pokemon's inside waiting to fight battles! I thought it would be a cool twist to the cut crease technique, thank you for reading!
1. Makeup Forever Flash Palette (White Flash Color)
2. Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows (Love+ & Tako)
3. BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 5th Edition
4. Wet N Wild Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner
5. Red Cherry Eyelashes #199
Step By Step:
1. Pat a matte white eyeshadow on the brow bone & draw on a circle shape crease with a eye liner pencil.
2. Begin building up the crease with a red eye shadow. With the left over product on the brush blend upward. Blend out the edges.
3. Pat the same white matte eye shadow all over the lid. Define the crease with a deeper red eye shadow. Blend, blend, blend all the eyeshadows together for a nice gradient in color!
4. Wing out eyes with a black liquid liner. With the same liner, begin drawing on the Pokeball design that is in the center.
5. Finish off the Pokeball designs, clean up and apply some false lashes!
6. Pat a red eye shadow on the lower line & pop a white liner in the waterline to finish up the look!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.