Valentine's Day is almost here so I wanted to share this makeup idea with you. This makeup look is very easy to achieve and of course, you can use any colors you want, if these don't appeal to you.
The look is very feminine, perfect for V-day and the focal point is on the eyes. If you're feeling extra bold and are comfortable with it, you can wear a bold lipstick and even apply falsies to amp up the look. However, I keep things more on the neutral side. I hope you like it.
GET THE LOOK:
- Elf Eyelid Primer - Sheer
- Sleek Storm Palette
- Sigma Flare Palette
- Sephora Khol Expert - 02 Blanc Pro (waterline)
- Zoeva Eyeliner - Night violet
- Nyx Eyebrow Cake Powder - Auburn/Red
- Seventeen Super Lash - Blackest Black
- Max Factor Weightless Foundation - Brown Hessian75
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - 030 Classic Beige
- Oriflame The One Illuskin Concealer - Nude Beige
- MUFE HD Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - Medium/Deep
- Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush - 21 Peach Nuance
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow
- Deborah Lip Liner - 191
- Farmasi True Color Lipstick - 23
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>