Here I am with another look for Valentine's Day. Since the first one was quite neutral and romantic, this time I opted for a smokey, more dramatic look.
I think it's perfect for a night out or fancy dinner date. Either way, it's definitely a bold makeup choice.
I used only one palette to create this look and it's one of may favorites, the Sleek Bad Girl Palette. I think this palette is perfect to create dark smokey eyes.
I hope you like it.
- MUA Professional Primer
- Sleek Bad Girl Palette
- Zoeva Graphic Eyes - Good Karma
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - Auburn/Red
- Seventeen Super Lash Mascara - Blackest Black
- Revlon Photo Ready - 002 Vanilla
- Rimmer Match Perfection - 400 Natural Beige
- NYX Concealer In a Jar - Yellow
- Oriflame The One Illuskin Concealer - Nude Beige
- Yves Rocher Translucent Powder - 02 Transparent Beige
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - Medium/Deep
- Sleek Blush - Rose Gold
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow
- Essence Lip Liner - 11 In The Nude
- Golden Rose Ultra Rich Lipstick - 40
- Rimmel Apocalypse - 600 Nude Eclipse
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>