As promised in last week's Mermaid Halo Eye Makeup Tutorial, here is the lip art tutorial.
- Make Up Atelier Paris Watercolor F33 Grass Green
- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box (Zero, Ransom, Graffiti)
- Bh Cosmetics California Makeup Palette Collection: Bh Hollywood Palette (Purple)
- Golden Rose Pearl Loose Eyeshadow-105 (Green)
- Liquid Black Eyeliner
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a teal green base to entire lips.
- Using a black eyeshadow, fill in the outer corners.
- Now apply a dark violet eyeshadow right next to the black. Don’t cover the black entirely.
- Apply a bright green to the center of lips. Blend into the violet shade to create a gradient effect.
- Tap a pearl pigment all over lips, focusing on the center of lips to add a metallic sheen.
- Optional: Take black liquid eyeliner and create the desired design. Have fun!
Stay tuned next week for the alternate eye look shown above.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!