As promised in my last post Underwater Lip Art Tutorial, here is the eye look to go with it, enjoy!
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolor F33 Grass Green
- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box (Zero. Fishnet, Ransom, Peace, Scratch)
- BH Cosmetics California Makeup Palette Collection: BH Hollywood Palette (purple, lilac)
- Cascada of Colours Black Eye Pencil (waterline)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel #77
- Masquerade Cosmetics Eyeliner Activator
- Golden Rose Cosmetics Pearly Loose Eyeshadow 105
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara - Black
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Pigment PP21 White Orange (highlight)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a teal green eye base to entire eyelids.
- Apply black eyeshadow to the inner and outer corners and entire lower lashline.
- Layer ‘Ransom’ a deep bluish purple over the black eyeshadow.
- Apply ‘Fishnet’ a pinkish purple to the outer edges of the eye.
- Apply black eyeliner to the lower waterline.
- Apply ‘Peace’ a bright aqua blue, to the center of the lids to create a halo spotlight effect.
- Apply black gel eyeliner to the eyes.
- Using an eyeliner activator and loose pigment, create sparkly teal eyeliner. Apply right above the black eyeliner.
- Apply a luminous pearl highlight beneath the brows.
- Finish with false eyelashes and mascara.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!