Today's makeup tutorial is a bright and colorful look using the halo technique.
This look is perfect for Spring, enjoy!
- Make Up Atelier Paris Watercolor (F02 White, F31 Purple, F25 Intense Pink)
- BH Cosmetics California Makeup Palette Collection: Bh Hollywood Palette (Purple, Magenta, Violet, Gold)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box (Peace, Fishnet, Ransom)
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara - Black
- Cascada Of Colours White Eye Pencil (waterline)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Pigment PP21 White Orange
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Since this is a bright and colorful eye makeup look, we’ll be starting off with multiple eye bases to intensify the colors of the eyeshadows. Begin with filling in the eyebrows.
- Using a purple eye base, apply to the inner and outer corners, staying below the crease.
- Now apply the pink eye base to the outer part of the crease and blend inward and outward towards the brow bone.
- Using the white eye base, apply to the center of the eyelid.
- Now it’s time to start applying the eyeshadows! Apply a vivid shade of purple over the purple base: to the inner and outer corners.
- Then, apply a pinkish/plum eyeshadow over the pink base to the crease and blend outwards.
- Apply the same pink and purple bases to the lower lashline and follow with the eyeshadows.
- Apply an aqua blue eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid.
- Follow with a shimmery gold eyeshadow and apply around the edges of the aqua blue eyeshadow, creating a stunning halo effect! Add the gold eyeshadow to the brow bone to warm up the look. Blend.
- Apply false eyelashes for a dramatic look.
- Apply white eye pencil to the lower waterline to brighten and open up the eyes.
- Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes.
- Apply the white watercolor base to the inner corners and beneath the brows and finish with a pearlescent pigment for a subtle highlight!
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial. Check back soon for the lip tutorial to complete your look!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!