In this pictorial I will show you my method from start to finish on how to get a clean full brow!
1. Brush spoolie through brow hair in the shape you want.
2. Using the brown gel liner, underline the bottom of the brow.
3. Do the same as step #2 but to the top of the brow & connect it to the bottom line.
4. Fill in any missing spots with the brown gel liner.
5. Using the black gel liner go over the tail & middle of the brow to define & darken. (since the brown is so light it turns into a dark brown.)
6. Use the spoolie to brush out any harsh lines! (You can stop at this step if you'd like.)
7. Optional! Use concealer to clean up and/or do any further shaping to the brow ( I like doing this step & I use a concealer that is close to my skin tone so it looks natural!)
And done! Clean & full brow!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.