I'm back with another dramatic cut crease tutorial! This time, I'm using soft pastel colors, bright glitter and a few different shades of green to achieve the look.
Check out the video tutorial below to see how I created this colorful eye!
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
- Profusion Eyeliner pencil (black)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin eye shadow)
- Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow (Midori)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk)
- BH Cosmetics Day & Night Palette (Dark Green & yellow eye shadow)
- BH Cosmetics 120 palette 5th edition (Light pink eye shadow)
- Indie Cosmetics Eye shadows (Cloud 9 & Lila)
- Eye Kandy Cosmetics Glitter (Citrus Twist)
- Wet N Wild Liquid Eyeliner
- Makeup Forever Flash Palette (Turquoise Color)
- Red Cherry Lashes #199
Step by Step:
- Draw crease with black eye pencil.
- Apply shimmery eyeshadow to brow bone.
- Gradually, build up the crease with green eyeshadow. Blend upwards using a small brush.
- Apply a glowy white eyeshadow pigment to the inner corners.
- Apply a light pink eyeshadow to the inner third of the eyelids.
- Apply a light blue eyeshadow to the center of the eyelids.
- Apply a light lavender to the outer edges of the eyelids.
- Apply a darker green to the crease to intensify & define the look.
- Reapply the green we applied in step three to add dimension to the look and to give a nice gradient effect.
- Smudge a yellow eyeshadow to the lower lashline.
- Apply a yellow gold glitter over the yellow eyeshadow.
- Apply a black liquid eyeliner to the upper lashline and wing it out. Use the edge of the line we drew in step one as a guideline and draw the wing parallel to that line.
- Apply mascara & false eyelashes.
- Apply teal blue eyeliner to the waterline & your look is complete!
Learn more about ZenAhDramaticAddict>>
View more posts from ZenAhDramaticAddict>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.