I have always wanted to try rhinestone eye makeup because I adore how fancy, elegant, and beautiful they look! So here goes my attempt at a dramatic rhinestone cut crease with lots of glitter too! Watch the video tutorial below to catch every step! Thank you for reading!
- Sugarpill Pressed shadows (Tako, Dollipop, & Love +)
- EyeKandy Cosmetics Glitters (Cherry bomb & Bubblegum)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette Eye Shadow (Virgin)
- Makeup Forever Flash Palette Color (Fuschia & White)
- Craft Store Rhinestones
STEP BY STEP:
- Fill in eyebrows with a pink base.
- Set the eyebrow with pink eyeshadow. Then go over the 1st half of the brow with a pink glitter.
- Fill in the end of the brow with a red glitter.
- Time for the eyeshadows! First apply your eye primer.
- Apply a shimmery eyeshadow as a highlight to the brow bone.
- Draw on the crease with a black eyeliner pencil and wing it out.
- Begin building up the crease with a red eyeshadow & fade it upwards.
- Blend out any harsh lines.
- Add a tiny bit of pink to the highest point of the crease for a gradient effect.
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil over entire eyelids.
- Apply matte white eyeshadow over the white base.
- Line the upper lashline with the same pink glitter.
- Embellish the look with fun rhinestones!
- Apply a red eyeshadow to the lower lashline.
- Apply red glitter over the red eyeshadow.
- Apply white eyeliner to the waterline.
- Finish with dramatic false eyelashes!
View more posts from ZenAh here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: ZenAh Dramatic Addict
I don't think of it as something only used for beauty, it can be used as art too. READ MORE>>
You need to be a member of Glam Express to add comments!
Join Glam Express