Who says only a high end makeup can make you look like a bombshell? Well in this tutorial I'll show you how to have sultry bombshell eyes only affordable drugstore makeup!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Using a black kohl liner, apply it to the inner and outer part of the eyes. (This will act as a base and make your eyeshadow more intense.) Make sure to smudge it well. I'm using my ELF Contour brush.
- Now using the darkest shade in my Wet 'N Wild Comfort Zone Palette, I'm applying it on top of the smudged kohl liner. Blend out the edges with a clean brush.
- Using the lightest color, highlight the brow bone.
- Take the crease color in the palette, and apply to eyelids.
- Blend it out using a clean brush.
- Using the same light eyeshadow, apply to the inner corners.
- Apply black kohl liner to the upper and lower waterline, also known as tight-lining. This will give the illusion of thicker and fuller lashes.
- Curl the lashes and apply mascara.
- Since this is a smokey eye, you want to contour and define your features. I'm using Elf's blush/bronzer duo in St. Lucia and blending out with and Elf brush.
- Apply blush to the apples of the cheeks.
- Finish it off with a coral-red lipstick. I used my Wet 'N Wild Megalast lipstick in the shade Coraline.
- Jordana Oil Free Liquid Foundation In Tawny
- Wetnwild Natural Blend Pressed Powder In Natural
- Browzings Eyebrow Kit In Medium
- Blue Heaven Kajal Liner
- Avon Supershock Max Mascara
- Wetnwild Comfort Zone Palette
- Elf Contouring Blush And Bronzer St.lucia
- Wetnwild Megalast Lipstick In Coraline
Now you look like a million dollar beauty using only drugstore makeup.
Hope you found this tutorial helpful! Have a great day dolls! Stay pretty.
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>