Wanna achieve the Kim Kardashian look? Well, in this tutorial I'm going to show you how to achieve her signature look!
Here's the final look:
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- First, I used ELF's pressed powder in Toffee to warm up my crease.
- Taking a deep bronze eyeshadow, apply it on the eyelids.
- Apply a matte dark brown eyeshadow to deepen up the crease as well as the outer-v.
- Apply a white shimmery eyeshadow to the brow-bone and inner corners for a highlight.
- Using black liner tight-line the eyes for a smoldering look.
- Use the same black kohl liner to line the eyes.
- Apply mascara for a dramatic effect.
- Don't forget to apply mascara to the lower lashes, since Kim's look is all about the thick, full lashes.
- Using ELF's pressed powder in Toffee, contour the cheeks, jawline, temples and nose.
- Using Milani's baked blush in Rose D Oro, apply to the cheeks.
- For the lips, I used Wet 'N Wild Megalast lipstick in Bare it All.
- Jordana Oil Free Liquid Foundation - Buff
- Wet 'N Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder - Natural
- Elf Pressed Powder - Toffee
- Blue Heaven Kajal Liner
- Avon Supershock Max Mascara
- Makhmali 96 Color Eyeshadow Palette
- Milani Baked Blush - Rose D Oro
- Wet 'N Wild Megalast Lipstick - Bare It All
- NYC Big Bold Plumping Lipgloss - Supersized Red
I hope you guys liked my tutorial!
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>
You need to be a member of Glam Express to add comments!
Join Glam Express