Bold eyes and nude lips are perfect when you're going out on a date or party at night.
Here's a closeup of today's makeup tutorial:
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- I'm applying a black eyeliner on the outer corner of my eyes.
- Taking a clean brush and smudge the liner to the crease.
- Using a beige eyeshadow, apply it to the brow bone, just above the black eyeliner and blend into the crease. This will tone down the black eyeliner. I'm using a clean brush to blend.
- Using a metallic cranberry eyeshadow, apply it to the eyelids.
- Using a q-tip, apply a light purple eyeshadow to the inner corners.
- Using the same cranberry eyeshadow, apply it to the lower lashline.
- Apply black eyeliner to the upper lashline and wing out.
- Apply a black kohl eyeliner to the waterline for a smokey look.
- For a more dramatic look, I'm applying false eyelashes.
- For a more defined face, contour.
- Apply a warm peach blush that will compliment the eyes.
- Apply a nude lipstick to tone down the look. The look is now done!
- Jordana Oil Free Liquid Foundation -Tawny
- Wet 'N Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder- Natural
- Browzings Eyebrow Kit- Light
- Blue Heaven Kajal Liner
- Nudetude By #thebalm Cosmetics
- Makhmali 96 Metallic Eyeshadow
- Nichido Liquid Liner
- False Lashes - 51
- Elf Pressed Powder -Toffee
- Milani Baked Blush #rosedoro
- Wet 'N Wild Megalast Lipstick -Bare It All 902C
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>