Posted on July 20, 2018 at 8:30am 0 Comments 0 Likes
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. First with this burnt orange shade you want to blend this into the crease with a large fluffy brush.
2. With a…
Posted on June 14, 2018 at 5:30pm 0 Comments 0 Likes
1. First you want to start with the face. With your foundation you want to apply this all over the face, taking it down the neck and ears. You don't want to have any lines. Then with concealer you want to apply this to the forehead, under eyes, chin and nose. Then with some loose setting powder you want to go over the top on concealer to make…Continue
Posted on June 12, 2018 at 8:05pm 0 Comments 0 Likes
1. First for the eyes you want to blend a vibrant pink into the crease and lower lashline.
2. Then with some concealer you want to carve out the cut crease. So first take it from the inner corner and open your eyes and map out the crease line and then take it out…
Posted on June 9, 2018 at 6:23pm 0 Comments 0 Likes
1. First take a burnt orange brown shade and blend this into the crease making sure it is soft and blended.
2. Then with a light blue shimmer shadow, apply this to the inner corner and take it onto the lid.…
You need to be a member of Glam Express to add comments!
Join Glam Express