Today I want to show you the classic makeup look with a touch of color.
I like to reach for the blue shadows, but I know that they don't always look good on the eyelids.
That is why a good solution is to use color on the lower lashline. This makeup look isn't difficult to achieve.
Shimmering bronze and gold on the upper eyelid highlight a summer tan, while the accent blue eyeshadow emphasizes our appearance.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid.
- Apply a light brown eyeshadow (Sensique 143) to the crease.
- Apply a darker brown eyeshadow (Sensique 149) only on the outer part of the crease.
- On the outer part of the eyelid, apply a dark graphite eyeshadow (Sensique 152). Blend.
- On the entire eyelid, apply a light yellow eyeshadow (Sensique 142).
- Brighten the inner corners and the area under the eyebrows with a beige eyeshadow (Sensique 141).
- Emphasize the lower lashline using blue eyeshadow (Sensique 148).
- Gently pat gold-copper pigment (MUG #Poker Face) to the middle of the upper eyelid.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner. Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow Set #2
- Concealer L'oreal True [Perfect] Match 01 Ivory
- Kobo Professional Transparent Matt Powder
- Kobo Professional Matt Bronzing & Contouring Powder 311 Nubian Desert
- W7 Trends, Double Act Bronzer And Blusher
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original
- Sensique Diamond Shine Eyeshadow: 141, 142, 143, 148, 149, 152
- Makeup Geek Pigment: #Poker Face
- L'Oreal Volme Million Lashes Black Mascara
- Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel 18.
- Deni Carte Beige Pencil
- Kobo Professional Fashion Color Shine&Care Lipstick 201 Twist
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>