Today I want to show you a great eyeshadow palette for people who like warm colors.
I present to you Makeup Geek Vegas Lights Collection Eyeshadow Palette.
The packaging is well and solidly made, in the middle is a mirror and six perfectly thought-out eyeshadows.
Five of the six are new, one is available for purchase individually.
Eyeshadows are high quality products, pretty decent pigmentation, they don't flake off and hold well on the eyelids.
Eyeshadows can be applied dry or wet. With the second option, you get more intense and luminous color.
- Casino : Shimmery saturated metallic gold with orange undertones
- Sin City : Shimmery golden apricot/golden medium orange.
- Roulette : A rosy, burnt shimmery sienna.
- Mirage : Pale matte beige with yellow undertones and a silky finish.
- Desert Sands : Matte, medium terracotta.
- Bada Bing : Deep brown with flecks of gold.
These Makeup Geek eyeshadows are made in the USA and are talc-free, paraben-free and cruelty-free.
This palette costs $35.99.
Here's a makeup look I created, using the following eyeshadows:
Casino in the inner part of the eyelid,
Roulette in the middle of the lid,
Bada Bing in the crease and outer part of the lid,
Desert Sands in the crease,
Mirage under the eyebrows.
Besides the above mentioned shadows, I also used the following for this makeup look:
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original,
-L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Black Mascara,
-MySecret Waterproof Eyeliner,
-Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel #18.
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!