Gray is another versatile color that will suit everyone.
Today's makeup is the perfect choice for a Valentine's Day date, but also to wore on a formal occasions such as prom.
It is very easy to create!
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply white eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eyelid and on the area under the eyebrows. Apply light metallic gray eyeshadow to the entire upper lid and lower lashline.
- Apply gray eyeshadow to the outer corner and to the crease of the eyelid. Apply the same eyeshadow in the outer corner of the lower lashline.
- Apply black eyeshadow to the outer corner of the upper lid and lower lashline.
- Smudge the eyeshadows very well.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner.
- Finished the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Kobo Professional Modeling Illuminator #101
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Kobo Professional Translucent Loose Powder
- W7 Honolulu Bronzer
- Kobo Professional Eyeshadow Base
- Glazel Eyeshadows: black, white
- Gray eyeshadows and black eyeliner from Smashbox 'Click You're It' Holiday Eye Palette
- Loreal Volme Million Lashes Black Mascara
- Wibo Lip Sentention nr 4
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>