Dark makeup is often the best choice for evening wear. Shimmering glitter adds charm and uniqueness.
I added a touch of color on the lower lashline to add interest. What do you think?
- Apply a base for the eyeshadows to the entire eyelid followed by a black eye crayon.
- Smudge the upper edges with a brown eyeshadow.
- Brighten the inner corners with a white eyeshadow.
- Mix a loose glittery eyeshadow with water or a mixing medium or glitter adhesive. Then apply to the upper eyelid.
- Clean the skin from any fallout and apply foundation, concealer and powder. Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges to soften the look.
- Emphasize the lower lashline using brown and turquoise eyeshadows.
- Apply silver glitter in the inner corner of the eyelid
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner. Apply black pencil to the waterline. Finish the look with mascara.
Here you can see how glitter sparkles:
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Kobo Professional Eyeshadow Base
- Glazel Eyeshadows: white, brown, beige
- Mac Pigment: Turquoise
- silver glitter
- Fyrinnae Eyeshadow: dokkalfar
- Kiko Mixing Solution
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- My Secret 2 in 1 Big Eye Pencil
- My Secret Waterproof Eyeliner
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #01 Black
- Loreal Volme Million Lashes Black Mascara
- Rimmel Lipstick Airy Fairy
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>