I'm back with a new makeup look. This one I had it on Valentine's Day. Because I'm not such a fan of pinkie looks, I opted for something else. I used only one palette, Sleek's Storm palette, which has such a great colors and they resist very well.
Hope you like it!
- Sleek Storm Palette
- Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner – Black (waterline)
- Rimmel Gel Eyeliner - 001 Black
- Golden Rose Sexy Black Mascara
- Dior Brows Pencil - 593 Brown
- Golden Rose Fluid Foundation - 27
- Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer - 02 light
- Elf Essential Powder – Apricot Beige
- Miss Sporty Ohh Tan So Fine - 001 Sun Kisses
- Blush Me Trio Sephora - 11 Apricot
- Essence Lipstick - Barely There
- Lancome Color Fever Gloss – 021 Spark Light
Lots of love, M!
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>