Hello all you beautiful people,
Today I am showing you an easy fun look for the holidays.
This look was inspired by gingerbread cookies and pumpkin spice which are my absolute favorites during this time of year.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Uncensored from the Lorac Unzipped Palette $40
- Benefit Browzings $32
- Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer $21
- NYX Wonder Pencil in Clair $3
- Spectrum Cosmetics on Etsy pigments in Little White Bird and Soil.
- Prep and Prime the eye.
- I used the NYX Wonder Pencil under my brow to give it more definition. Then I blended it out downward.
- Apply your favorite highlight shade over the eye. This is where I used Little White Bird.
- Blend Soil into the contour of the eye.
- Apply Uncensored to eyelid.
- I used Prestige liquid liner as my eyeliner.
- I used Benefit "They Real" and added some lashes and of course I threw in some gems for fun.
View more posts from Tron Von Tronest>>
Learn more about Tron Von Tronest here >>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.