Last week I posted an ombre pink lip tutorial and promised I would upload the eye look to go along with it.
Well here it is, enjoy the tutorial!
- Makeup Atelier Paris Aquacreme Ivory
- MAC Eyeshadow Blackberry (muted burgundy-plum brown)
- MAC Eyeshadow Handwritten (rich chocolate brown)
- MAC Eyeshadow Quarry (soft muted plum-brown)
- MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow - Smutty Green
- Milani Liquifeye Liquid Eye Liner Automatic - Black
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara - Black
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Powder - PP21 White Orange
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a neutral eye base.
- Then apply a muted burgundy shade to the crease and blend outwards to soften the edges.
- Apply a chocolate brown eyeshadow to the outer v to add depth.
- Apply a baked mineral eyeshadow with dark green undertones to the entire eyelid.
- Apply black pencil to the lower lashline.
- Smudge the dark green shadow on the lower lashline.
- Reapply the same muted burgundy to the crease area.
- Apply a pearlescent powder as a highlight.
- Finish with black mascara.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!