Today's tutorial is a beautiful ombre lip with a pearlescent highlight!
This look is very pretty and uses only a few products.
This would compliment a smokey eye beautifully - the eye look shown below will be up next week. Stay tuned!
- Impala Cosmetics Brooklin Lipliners - 208, 217, 214
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick 21 Sangria
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Smlc10 Monte Carlo
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Powder - PP14 Sable Or
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Take 3 different lip liners that are similar in color but have a slight contrast between them. Using the darkest lipliner first, I’m using a deep mauve pink shade, outline the outer edges.
- Then using your medium colored shade, I’m using a peachy pink, fill in the lips, blending into the outer edges.
- Reapply the deep mauve pink shade to the outer edges and blend into the 2nd shade.
- Now apply the lipstick of your choice to the entire lips, leaving the center empty. I applied a fuchsia shade.
- Using the final lipliner, the lightest shade, I chose a light pink one; apply to the center of lips.
- To create the ‘glow’ or the luminous frosty highlight, dab a pearl pigment to the center of lips. Blend with your fingertips.
- That’s it- you now have created ombre lips with a pretty highlight!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!