I wanted to show you how I do my brows!
- Wet n Wild Eyebrow Kit
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Pencil
- The first pic is a before picture, as you can see I don't have much brow, lol!
- I used an eyebrow pencil to map out where I wanted my brow to go.
- After that I filled in where I drew the lines with that same brow pencil.
- I used a thin angle brush to fill in that spot with a powdered brow kit. The powder helps keep things in place and defines it even more!
If you want them a tad more dramatic and defined, apply a little concealer on the outside of those lines. It creates a super defined brow! I just like mine a little more natural looking on days I'm just hanging out:)
I HOPE THIS HELPS!
Here's the finished look from a distance.
Learn more about Nikki
View more posts from Nikki here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.