Hey dolls! You all know how I love cut creases, so I wanted to share another one with you all! I think this is a fun and wearable look for a girls night out:)
- Jordana Eyeliner Pen
- Wet 'N Wild Mega Eyes Liquid Liner
- Sugarpill Absinthe and Poison Plum
- BH Cosmetics Custom Palette
- Eye Kandy Cosmetics Confetti
- NYX Jumbo Milk Pencil
- First I applied a primer, then added black with an eyeliner pen.
- After that, I applied a black eyeshadow with an angled brush on top of the black line.
- Using the same black eyeshadow, I smudged it onto the outer and inner corner of the eyes. Leaving some room for a white shimmery eyeshadow.
- I added the shimmery white eyeshadow to the center of the lids and blended into the black eyeshadow.
- I added the glitter to the center followed by black eyeliner to the upper lashline. Apply false eyelashes! I added the colors above the black with a very thin brush.
- I added the black line on the outside of the colors using a liquid eyeliner by Wet 'N Wild and I was done!
Learn more about Nikki
View more posts from Nikki here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.