Today I have another easy peasy eye makeup tutorial for you, thank you all for a wonderful response to the Bright Orange Eye Makeup Tutorial a few days back.
Now, I am planning to do such quick eye makeup looks for makeup beginners with no complicated mix of eye shadows. So the next in the series is this Gothic Green eye look, which we will be achieving with only one eye shadow…yes only one and the rest will be taken care by a black eye pencil.
Steps to achieve this look:
Apply concealer to hide the under eye pigmentation and dark circles if any followed by an eye shadow primer if you have extremely oly lids
- Using a pointed black liner pencil, fill in the corner and outer in such a way that the middle lid remains free from any color. As this is the place where we will be applying the Green eye shadow.
- Pick up a pencil blending brush and blend the liner. Keep the blending movements precisely to the crease and leave the middle lid area for next step
- Using a flat shading brush apply a dark shimmery green eye shadow in patting motion. Deposit the color till you achieve the desired pigmentation
- Same steps are needed to be followed on the lower lash line. First line the inner and outer 1/3rd with the same black kohl/liner and blend lightly with a pencil brush
- Apply the dark green shade in the middle area of the lower lash line. Using the tip of flat shading brush for application
- With a clean blending brush start blending the color over the crease for a smooth transition and no harsh lines.
- Apply highlighter to brow bone
- Line the upper lash line with the same black Kohl in a soft blended form so that its doesn’t look striking black against green on lids
- Curl your lashes and coat them with your favorite Mascara.
- L’Oreal True Match Concealer – Medium
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow Green Stroke
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert
- CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara
- Revlon Custom Eyes – Naturally Glamorous
- SIGMA Flat Shading Brush – E55
- SIGMA Pointed Pencil Brush – E30
- SIGMA Blending Brush – E25
Hope you liked the tutorial. Share your thoughts and feedback in comments below.
PS: If you get inspired and recreate the look, don’t forget to share it. Tag me on instagram, facebook, twitter (@Poonam_BMM). I would love to see it on your eyes.
FOLLOW ME: Facebook , Google+ , Twitter , Website
View more posts from Poonam here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.