Prepare your nails for summer with this cute and easy sunflower manicure!!
There are 2 ways to draw: 1. with acrylic paints or 2 with nail polishes.
http://www.bornprettystore.com/ site-wide 10% off coupon MDJW10
Step by step tutorial:
- Apply Base coat to protect your natural nails then paint green and apply golden glitter nail polish.
- Draw petals using a striper brush with yellow acrylic paint.
- Draw the flower's center in brown acrylic paint.
- Outline every petal sides in brown.
- Create some tiny yellow dots on the flower's center.
- Repeat the process but in the other side of the nail.
- Glue half pearls randomly and that's it!
- Apply Top Coat, it will help your design to last longer!
Thank you very much for watching! ^__^
- China Glaze - Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Jactan's - Golden Green Nail Polish
- Jactan's - Golden Glitter Nail Polish
- Winsor Newton #120 - Yellow Acrylic Paint
- Winsor Newton #250 - Brown Acrylic Paint
- Sally Hansen Mega Shine Extended Wear Top Coat
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.