I'm sharing today a super easy nail art design that can be achieved using just a few tools =D.
I'm using this time the fan brush technique, keep reading to learn how to.
http://www.bornprettystore.com/ site-wide 10% off coupon MDJW10
Step by step tutorial:
- Apply Base coat to protect your natural nails then paint in a nude or beige nail polish color.
- Apply different neon nail polishes to a paper.
- Dip a fan brush over the neon polishes and apply the brush to all nails once
- Draw 3 black dots as guides using a dotting tool.
- Apply beautiful rhinestones over the dots and that's it!
- Apply Top Coat, it will help your design to last longer!
Thank you very much for watching! ^__^
- China Glaze - Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Jactan's - Nude nail polish
- Jactan's - Green Neon nail polish
- Jactan's - Clear polish (you can replace it for nail glue)
- Funky Fingers - Bright Orange Neon
- Funky Fingers - My Pretty Pink
- Sally Hansen - Black Out
- Sally Hansen Mega Shine Extended Wear Top Coat
- Colorful Rhinestones
- Fan Brush
- Dotting tool
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.