Hi Girls !
Today I want to show you another spring inspired makeup look. It is colorful, but at the same time delicate. It is not exaggerated but the eyes are well-emphasized. In Poland, where I live, it is already Spring. But unfortunately, it's snowing and very cold. I'm waiting for the green grass and the sun, at this moment I have to be satisfied with these colors on my eyes.
- Apply white, yellow and green eyeshadows (Mariza Selective Eyeshadow) on the entire eyelid.
- Using a blending brush, gently smudge the transition between the colors.
- Apply black eyeshadow (Inglot Eyeshadow) to the outer crease. Smudge eyeshadow very well.
- Apply blue eyeshadow (Paese Eyeshadow) to the outer lower lashline and mint (Mariza Selective Eyeshadow) to the inner lower lashline to give a gradient-like effect.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner (ZAO MAKE-UP ORGANIC Eyeliner).
- Fill in the eyebrows (Paese Eyeshadow #604) to frame the eyes. Finish the look with mascara (L’oreal Volume Million Lashes).
Full Product List:
- Foundation L’oreal True Match N1 Ivory
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Mariza Selective Eyeshadow: white, yellow, green, mint.
- Paese Eyeshadow blue #661
- Inglot Eyeshadow black
- Paese Eyeshadow #604
- ZAO MAKE-UP ORGANIC Eyeliner
- L’oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- Mariza Chic Lip Gloss # Raspberry
I hope that spring will come soon. Then these colors will be around us.
I'm curious, do you like this makeup look? Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.