I like to use dark eye shadow, I feel good in dark makeup. Today I want to show you a make-up look, where I practically used only two eyeshadows.
By the time I completed this look, the technique of overlapping and layering eyeshadows didn't appeal to me. I feel this look is not suitable for my eyes. BUT perhaps any of you would like it.
I used two colors: deep purple - after I smudged it became a steel color, and pure white. However, you can use any two colors.
- Prepare eyelid - Apply base for eyeshadows (Pixie Cosmetics Reviving Under Eye Concealer)
- Apply deep purple (Essence Wild Craft #03 Mystic Lilac) to the outer crease
- Using a blending brush smudge eye shadow .
- Apply white shadow (Everyday Minerals #Floating Feathers) to the entire eyelid.
- Smudge the upper portion of the shadows with a beige, matte shadow (Mariza Selective #2)
- Emphasize the lower lashline with a deep purple eyeshadow.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner (ZAO MAKE-UP ORGANIC Eyeliner).
- Fill in the eyebrows (Paese Eyeshadow #604) to frame the eyes. Darken the water line with black pencil. Finish the look with mascara (L'oreal Volume Million Lashes).
Full Product List:
- Rimmel Lasting Finish #100
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Paese Blush #36
- Pixie Cosmetics Reviving Under Eye Concealer
- Essence Wild Craft #03 Mystic Lilac
- Everyday Minerals #Floating Feathers
- Mariza Selective Eyeshadow #2
- Paese Eyeshadow #604
- Black Pencil Avon Color Trend
- ZAO MAKE-UP ORGANIC Eyeliner
- L'oreal Volume Million Lashes
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Lipgloss #078
I hope you like it.
Please, tell me, what do you think about this makeup :)
Have a nice day :)
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.