Love chocolate? Most people do! No matter your relationship status this Valentine's Day, there's always time for chocolate. I decided to create a look inspired by chocolate tones and brown neutrals instead of the popular pinks, pastels, reds and whites you see during Valentine's Day!
- Physicians Formula Argan Oil Wear BB in Light ( $12.00 )
- Mally Shimmer Shadow Stick ( $25.00) "Dusk "
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette ( $49.00 )
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner ( $19.00) Black
- Benefit Cosmetics High Beam ( $26.00)
- Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Waterproof Liner $19.00 in Medium Warm Brown
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme in Mahogany 232 - hot chocolate ($30.00)
- Makeup Forever HD Blush in Pink Sand 220 ($22.00)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply your favorite primer, moisturizer and foundation. I used Physicians Formula Argan Oil Wear BB in Light ( $12.00 ).
- On the upper and lower eyelids, apply Shade "1" From the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette ( $49.00 ).
- In the crease of the eyes, apply Shade "2" from the same palette, and blend outwards. Blend this tone subtly inwards towards the bridge of the nose, but do so subtly. Also line the bottom lids, on the lash line with this tone.
- Apply your Mally Shimmer Shadow Stick ( $25.00) in "Dusk " to the crease of the upper eyelids, and blend out. This has a lot of fun glitter in it, giving the look a shimmer.
- Apply "Shade 3" from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette over top of your Mally Shimmer shadow lightly, blending as you go. In the corner of the eyelids, blend this into the lower lid.
- Apply "Shade 4" to the corners of the eyelids, and blend midway inwards on the top and lower lids.
- Apply "Shade 5", to the corners of the eyelids heavily, and blend a bit less inwards than you did with "Shade 4". Now you have a perfectly blended chocolate toned eye!
- Dip a small eyeliner brush in your Benefit Cosmetics High Beam ( $26.00). Line the water line with on the lower eyelids, and blend it heavily in the inner corner of the eyes.
- Apply Kat Von D Tattoo Liner ( $19.00) in Black in a sweeping cat eye on the upper eyelids, and connect it subtly to the lower lids, sweeping it lightly midway across the lower lid.
- Apply Benefit Cosmetics High Beam to the arch of your brows, and your cheekbones.
- Sweep Makeup Forever HD Blush in Pink Sand 220 ($22.00) under your highlight in the hollows of your cheeks.
- Line your lips with Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Waterproof Liner $19.00 in Medium Warm Brown. Fill in the entire lip with this shade!
- Over top, fill your lips in again with Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme in Mahogany 232 - hot chocolate ($30.00). Wallah! All done!
View more posts from Krista here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.