If a birthday is coming soon this is an original idea to play with!
Read more to learn how to create this party nail design!
http://www.bornprettystore.com/ site-wide 10% off coupon MDJW10
Step by step tutorial with pictures:
- Apply base coat to protect your natural nails then paint your nails green.
- Using white acrylic paint or white nail polish, create random swirls.
- Draw colorful balloons.
- Highlight every balloon in white.
- Apply a rhinestone as decoration.
- Finish off with top coat and that's it! Nails are done!
Watch Video Tutorial to recreate the rest of the nails!
Thank you for watching! ◦◕‿◕◦
- China Glaze - Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Sally Hansen - Fuchsia Power
- Sally Hansen - Buff
- Sally Hansen - Limestone
- Sally Hansen - Blue Me Away!
- Sally Hansen - Blue It
- Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet
- Sally Hansen - Hard Lemonade
- Kuruzú - Chocolate nail polish
- Funky Fingers - Neon Orange nail polish
- Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat
- Nail Art Brushes
- Dotting tool
- Assorted shapes of Rhinestones (in wheel)
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.