In Poland it will be Autumn, soon. The days are getting shorter, the nights are cold. My makeup looks have also slowly become autumnal.
I've used in this makeup look, shades of violet - but they are mixed with gray. I’ve applied them wet, because I wanted a more metallic & a more distinctive finish.
- Apply white pencil on the entire eyelid. This will be a base for the eyeshadows.
- Apply a lilac eyeshadow to the center of the lid.
- Apply a light violet eyeshadow to the inner half of the lid.
- Apply gray violet eyeshadow to the outer corner of the eyelid.
- Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows
- Apply brown eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and metallic beige eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner.
- Finish the look with mascara.
Full Product List:
- Foundation Makeup Atelier Paris #2NB
- Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer #01 Light
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon - Cotton
- Isadora Eye Shadow TRIO 85 Purple Vain: lilac, light violet, gray violet
- Isadora Eye Shadow QUARTET 44 Muddy Nudes: beige, brown
- Isadora Eyephoria #02 Golden Sand
- W7 Brow Bar
- Astor Liquid Eyeliner Stimulong #black
- Mascara Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- Calvin Klein Fully Delicious Sheer Plumping Lip Gloss - Soft Shimmery Pink
Makeup is perfect for a night out. And you, what do you think?
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>