Cornflower blue color is very popular recently. It can be used in makeup as well. I added a little green and black, to deepen the color. Make-up reminded me of the ocean.
- Apply MeMeMe Dew Pots Moonlight Mist on the entire eyelid. This will be a base for the eyeshadows.
- On the whole eyelid, apply blue eye shadow.
- Apply turquoise eyeshadow to the crease.
- Using a blending brush, gently blend the transition between the colors to obtain a hazy or smokey effect. Add a black eyeshadow in the outer crease. Smuge it very well.
- Apply blue eyeshadow to the lower lashline. Using shimmering beige eyeshadow, light up the inner corners of the eyes.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Line your upper lashline and darken the waterline with a black gel liner. Finish the look with mascara!
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #100 Ivory
- Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer #01 Light
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- MeMeMe Dew Pots Rich Colour Eye Defining Cream #Moonlight Mist 8
- Inglot Eyeshadows: Blue (#68), turquoise (#57S), black
- Isadora Eyephoria #02 Golden Sand
- Catrice Eye Brow Set
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #07 Black Chrome
- Mascara Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- Korres Cherry Lip Gloss - #22 Naked Rose
I hope you like it.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>