Today's look is perfect for spring and summer. This look incorporates a lot of warm bronzes, golds and coppers which are sure to make you glow in this warm weather. The eyeshadow combination is really unique and fun and just reminds me of a warrior princess.
Since these are all neutral shades the look is very wearable and you can tone it down, per your taste.
Here's a closeup:
- Makeup Atelier Paris-Waterproof Gel Colour Base- Brown
- Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette-Au Naturel (brown)
- Makeup Geek Cosmetics-Insomnia Pigment
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics-Terracotta Orange Eyeshadow
- Seventeen Cosmetics -Sparkle Brown 13 (Eyeshadow Pigment) Can be found at Boots
- Manhattan Cosmetics- Gold Eyeshadow
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Black Kohl Eyeliner
- False Eyelashes
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics-Black Mascara
- Benefit Brows A-Go-Go Brow & Eye Shaping Kit
- NYX Glitter Eyeliner Gold
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- First, apply a brown base to entire eyelid. I’m using Makeup Atelier Paris Waterproof Gel Colour Base.
- Then apply a brown eyeshadow over and blend upwards towards the crease and brow bone. I’m using Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Au Naturel.
- Using a small brush, create the extended wing with the same brown eyeshadow.
- Now use an eyeshadow close to your natural skintone and blend out the edges.
- Apply a warm bronze shade to the center of the lid for a gradient effect.
- Now apply a shimmery iridescent pigment to the entire eyelid.. I’m using Makeup Geek’s Insomnia Pigment.
- Apply a shimmery copper eyeshadow above the crease and extend outwards past the brow for a more exotic look.
- Pat the same copper shade below the lower lashline to warm up the eyes.
- Apply an iridescent white champagne eyeshadow to the inner corners of they eyes. This will brighten them up.
- Apply false eyelashes and mascara.
- Apply black liner at the upper lashline and waterline.
- Fill in the brows. I also added a small amount of NYX Glitter liner in gold to the eyebrows for a fun touch.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!