Recently, you can find a lot of makeup in autumnal colors over the internet.
I hope that you don’t have enough, because I am also giving into the autumn mood ;)
This makeup look is colorful however, the colors are a bit muted which is typical for this time of year.
I hope you like it.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply white eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eyelid and on the area under the eyebrows.
- Apply light violet eyeshadow to the the center of the eyelid.
- Apply maroon eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eyelid.
- Apply brown eyeshadow to the crease of the eyelid.
- Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows. Add a black shadow in the outer corner. Blend.
- Apply green eyeshadow on the rest of the eyelid. Connect with the other colors.
- Emphasize the lower lashline using brown and yellow eyeshadows.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner. Apply a orange eyeshadow mix with water to the waterline.
- Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCTS LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Kobo Professional Translucent Loose Powder
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Kobo Eyeshadow Base
- Glazel Eyeshadows: white, mooron, brown, beige, orange
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette : black
- Inglot Eyeshadow: green
- Technic Eyeshadows: light violet, yellow
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Kobo Intense Pen Eyeliner Black
- MySecret CreateYourLashes Mascara
- My Secret Kiss My Lips #2 Juicy
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>