Since it's the beginning of the year, I wanted to share a makeup look that can be used on any occasion.
For example, a date for Valentine's Day.
This makeup look is very classic, but the color on your lips will complement the eye makeup.
I chose a fuchsia lipcolor which can be worn both in the daytime and in the evening.
1. Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply a salmon colored eyeshadow to the entire eyelid.
2. Apply pink eyeshadow along the upper lash line.
3. Darken the lashline with a brown eyeshadow and drag the color to the outer corner of the eyelid.
4. Apply eyeliner to the outer half of the upper lashline.
5. Emphasize the lower lashline using salmon and brown eyeshadows. Highlight the inner corners with golden shadow.
6. Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
Have a nice day!