Hey girls, today I am sharing a tweed nail art tutorial.
This abstract nail art looks beautiful on nails and is really simple to achieve.
Things You need:
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Paint a blue or silver glitter paint as a base on the nails. I used Three Beauties Glitter Sky for this.
2. Using a small detailing brush paint two lines vertically and horizontally with blue acrylic paint. The lines should be far apart.
3. Add black lines to the blue lines, using a black acrylic paint. The key is to add lines vertically and horizontally in an alternate manner.
4. Add white lines in the same way. The thickness of the lines can vary and they need not to be perfect.
5. Continue to add lines using blue, white and black acrylic paint until you reach a desired look.
6. Add a top coat to seal off the manicure, once the acrylic paint dries. And you have your tweed look ready.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.