Today, I want to show you make-up that is perfect for a wild party. Dramatic-bright eyes with an accentuated pout.
Party makeup doesn't have to be boring..You pick the colors - this time I decided to combine gold and navy blue.
- Apply a white pencil (Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon #Cotton) over the entire eyelid as a primer for the eye shadow. Smudge it with your finger.
- Apply pink eyeshadow (color from the Sleek Acid Palette) to the outer crease.
- Apply blue eyeshadow (color from the Sleek Acid Palette) to to the outer half of the lid.
- Using a blending brush, apply dark blue eyeshadow (Inglot Akryl #68) to the outer crease. Blend it with pink eyeshadow.
- Apply gold pigment (Mariza Brilliant “glittering gold”) to the inner half of the lid
- Layer dark navy blue pigment (Mariza Brilliant “sparkling navy blue”) over the blue eyeshadow. Blend it out. Lighten and highlight the area under the brow (Mariza Selective #beige).
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner (ZAO MAKE-UP ORGANIC Eyeliner).
- Apply dark navy blue eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and silver eyeshadow (color from the Sleek Acid Palette) to the inner lower lashline
- Fill in the eyebrows (Paese Eyeshadow #604) to frame the eyes. Darken the water line with black pencil. Finish the look with mascara (Mariza 3D).
Full Product List:
- Foundation L’oreal True Match N1 Ivory
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Astor SkinMatch Blush 002 Peachy Coral
- Sleek Acid Palette
- Mariza Selective Eyeshadow: beige.
- Mariza Brilliant : Glittering Gold and Sparkling navy blue
- Inglot Eyeshadow Akryl #68
- Paese Eyeshadow #604
- ZAO MAKE-UP ORGANIC Eyeliner
- Mariza 3D Mascara
- lipstick from the palette Douglas
So who's coming with me to the party?
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.