The sun is shining, the sky is blue. This inspired me to create this makeup look.
If you want to know how to do it, keep reading.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply white eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eyelid and on the area under the eyebrows.
- Apply yellow eyeshadow to the entire eyelid.
- Apply brown eyeshadow to the crease of the outer eyelid. Blend it.
- To enhance the effect, Apply chocolate eyeshadow to the crease of the outer eyelid. Blend it again.
- Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows. Add yellow eyeshadow in the outer corner of the eyelid.
- Emphasize the lower lashline: Apply brown eyeshadow to the outer, blue eyeshadow to the center and beige eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline. Blend any harsh edges between the colors.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner.
- Apply lustrous gold liner on the black line. On the water line apply a beige crayon.
- Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Glazel Super Finishing Powder
- Clinique Fresh Bloom 04 Plum Poppy
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Long Wear #Pearl
- Glazel Eyeshadows: white, yellow, brown, chocolate, beige, blue
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Kobo Intense Pen Eyeliner Black
- Essence Crystal Eyeliner 03 gold rush
- Paese beige pencil
- MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Astor Liquid Care Lip Gloss #111 Irresistible
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>