Today I am sharing another bright and colorful look for summer.
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1) China Glaze Shades: Turned Up Turquoise, Happy go Lucky, Purple Panic. (You can use any bright turquoise, yellow and pink creme)
2) Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Shades: White On and Pacific blue. (You can use any white and blue creme)
3) Scotch Tape
4) Matte Top Coat (I have used Colorbar Insanely Matte Top Coat)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1) Start by painting the base shade (white) on all your nails.
2) Using scotch tape, make a random triangular shape. Fill it with the first shade. I used the turquoise creme. Carefully peel the tape using tweezers.
3) Let the first shade dry completely. Add the tape to create the second triangle. Fill it with the second shade. I used Yellow creme. Remove the tape carefully.
4) Let the second shade dry completely. Add two more strips of tape to create the third triangle. Add pink shade and remove the tape carefully.
5) Add two more strips of tape to create the final random shape. Fill it with blue creme and remove the tape strips.
6) After the final shade is completely dry, layer a matte top coat to complete the manicure.
You now have your color block nails for summer, enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.