I've always thought that green eyeshadow would look horrible until I finally tried it!
I never thought that it would look sultry and sexy! Wanna know how I created this look? See the makeup how-to below!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply an eyebrow wax or an eye base to the crease. This will serve as a base for the eyeshadows.
- Apply a matte brown eyeshadow to the crease and blend.
- Apply a shimmery peach eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone and blend.
- Apply a green eyeshadow, I'm using my Elf 144 palette. To intensify the color, dampen the brush before picking up the eyeshadow, I used a setting spray to dampen the brush.
- Apply a dark matte brown eyeshadow to the outer v as well as the crease and the outer part of the lower lashline. I used an angled brush to line my lower lashline.
- Apply a gold eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye, to highlight the look. I used Milani's baked eyeshadow in Drench in Gold. I also used a setting spray to make the color more intense.
- Apply black liner to the upper lashline and wing out for a dramatic look. Line the lower waterline.
- Curl lashes and apply mascara
- Contour features and apply blush.
- Apply a peachy tangerine lipstick to complete the look!
- MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation - NC25
- Wet 'N Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder - Natural
- Benefit Browzings Eyebrow Kit -Light
- Elf Studio 144-Piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette-Bright
- theBalm Nude'tude Eyeshadow Palette
- Shawill Liquid Liner
- Blue Heaven Kajal Liner
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara-Black
- Elf Pressed Powder - Toffee
- Milani Baked Blush - Rose D' Oro
- Etude House Vip Dear Darling Miss Tangerine Lipstick - Or205
Hope you recreate this look, I'm sure you'll love it!
Have a great week girls! Love You!
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>